Sprouted Ragi Pancakes + Chutney
One Grain Meal recipe:
- Soak 1 cup of Ragi for 8 hours.
- Later let it sprout for another 10 hours.
- Just before making the pancakes, grind Ragi with cacoa powder and some dates.
- You can add any spices of your choice, according to your mood of that day.
- Add very little water to maintain a thick consistency.
- Pour the batter over tawa in small pancake size. Then let it cook for few minutes on both the side.
- And your pancakes are ready.
At the same time make preparation for this chutney:
Today I made chutney using
- Soaked dates,
- Black pepper powder,
- Chia seeds,
- Spinach leaf and
- Coconut Slices.
- Just blend all the above ingredients with the required amount of water